The Fall changed the world...
Mixed 1/2 Human, 1/4 Orc and 1/4 Halfling
- +2 Strength, +2 Constitution, –2 Intelligence, –4 Charisma.
Humanoid (Dwarf, ½ Orc).
- Medium: As Medium creatures, Dworcs have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Half-orc base land speed is 30 feet.
- Darkvision: Dworcs can see in the dark up to 60 feet. Darkvision is black and white only, but it is otherwise like normal sight, and hill dwarves can function just fine with no light at all.
- Stonecunning: This ability grants a dworc a +2 racial bonus on Search checks to notice unusual stonework, such as sliding walls, stonework traps, new construction (even when built to match the old), unsafe stone surfaces, shaky stone ceilings, and the like. Something that isn’t stone but that is disguised as stone also counts as unusual stonework. A dworc who merely comes within 10 feet of unusual stonework can make a Search check as if he were actively searching, and a dworc can use the Search skill to find stonework traps as a rogue can. A dworc can also intuit depth, sensing his approximate depth underground as naturally as a human can sense which way is up.
- Weapon Familiarity: Dworc may treat dwarven waraxes, dwarven urgroshes and Orc Double Axes as martial weapons, rather than exotic weapons.
- Stability: A dworc gains a +4 bonus on ability checks made to resist being bull rushed or tripped when standing on the ground (but not when climbing, flying, riding, or otherwise not standing firmly on the ground).
- +2 racial bonus on saving throws against poison, spells and spell-like effects.
- +2 racial bonus on Appraise and Craft checks that are related to stone or metal items.